Step 1: Check Deadlines
- Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Sciences has no application deadline. Accepted students must be admitted to UNM. Students are accepted into the Radiologic Sciences program each semester.
- CT and MRI certificate applications are due by first Friday in April.
- Nuclear Medicine Certificate applications are due first Friday in April.
Step 2: Check Application Requirements
Our minimum application requirements state that applicants must:
- Be a U.S. citizen, resident with a valid work permit, or visitor with a J-1 visa
- Be proficient in reading and speaking English and may be asked for verification.
- CT or MRI program applicants must be certified by ARRT in either Radiography or Nuclear Medicine and must have an Associates Degree or higher.
- Nuclear Medicine Certificate applicants must have an Associates Degree or higher.
Step 3: Advisement with our program
Please contact us to set up an appointment for advisement.
Step 4: Submit an Application
Please send us a completed application packet including:
Step 5: Submit Additional Information including
- 3 Letters of recommendation
- All transcripts
- Current UNM students may submit unofficial copies from LoboTrax (with cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above)
- Official transcripts are required from other institutions
- Current grades for courses in progress (a note from instructors with current grades)
- Letter of intent, addressed to the Selection Committee on why you wish to be accepted into the program.
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please contact us.
Process After Deadline
1. Applications are reviewed and interviewees selected
2. Letters sent to all applicants regarding the interview status
3. Selection committee meets
4. Letters sent to all interviewees regarding selection status